Ngā mihi mahana kia koutou katoa, Greetings to you all.
This issue includes:
- Champions of Literacy gathered for the World Literacy Summit in the UK;
- Online resources for practitioners and for students:
- The Health Navigator website provides plain language tips and information about protecting yourself and your whānau.
- Pathways Awarua is an online tool for New Zealanders who want to develop their literacy and numeracy.
- Sorted is an online tool designed to help people manage their money and make choices about planning, budgeting, tackling debt and investing.
- Te Aka is a user-friendly Te Reo Māori / English dictionary which can be used to do a quick check on whether a kupu Māori has a tohutō and where it should sit.
- Te Whanake Animations is a resource for learning and practising Te Reo Māori.
- ‘Tips and tricks’ for Microsoft Word may teach you something you didn’t know…
- Links to the TEC Learning Progression Resources are provided and some upcoming events and professional learning opportunities are highlighted
Read all about it...
* Poupou = member provider(s) of Literacy Aotearoa
Click on the cover or here to view this latest issue of Tui Tuia.