Kia ora koutou,
The risk of Cyclone Gabrielle tracking further East than previously modelled means we have decided not to open our sites on Monday and Tuesday in Northland, Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, East Cape and Hawkes Bay.
Staff will not be in attendance. If you have any questions about your classes please contact you tutor - if the risk disappears we may reverse this decision.
We realise that the impacts of this storm may not be as severe as anticipated, and while we do hope it will fizzle out into a bit of rain and a slight breeze, we want to prepared for harsh conditions and we want our staff and learners to stay safe.
Please follow the Civil Defence Facebook to stay up to date with important safety information.